Recruitment Process refers to the process of attracting, screening, selecting and on boarding a qualified person for a job.
Every organization has different process & stages of recruitment that includes : Job Analysis and developing a desired candidate profile, the sourcing of candidates can be done through various sources; Employee Referral, Advertising, Social Networking, Job Portal, Recruitment Vendor or any other search methods which organization thinks as the best solutions for them.
Depending on the size & culture of the organization recruitment may be undertaken in-house by managers, human resource generalists and / or recruitment specialists. Alternatively parts of all of the recruitment process might be undertaken by either employment agencies, or commercial recruitment agencies, or specialist search consultancies.
We strictly believes that Recruitment Process is very important part of recruitment for finding the right resource for the organization. Here are the process that we follow for each and every recruitment.Client Submits the List of Requirements
- Own Database & Reference - We mostly find the resources from our Own Database of Candidates & Reference Techniques.
- Job Portal - Our HR consultant is well versed with IT Skill search techniques of major Job Portal.
- Online Community - Very often we even use Online Community based sites like Linkedin, Facebook to interact with candidates.
- Other Sources - Apart from this we have numerous options to interact with candidates like Online Advertisement, Employee Referral, etc.
- Face to Face Communication - We always prefer F2F discussion
- Telephonic Communication - In case candidates running with short of time then we also prefers Telephonic communication for screening.
- Email Communication - We even screen the candidates on the basis of Email Communication but mostly we do not prefer this techniques as their are many pros & cons of screening the candidate on the basis of Email Communication.
- Psychometric / Technical Test - We helps candidates to appear for Technical Test if predefined by our client.
- Group Discussion - This technique is good when profile demands for good management & leader criteria as the required skill sets.
- Personal Meeting - Personal meeting is always helpful to know the candidate & their expectation, their best fit for our client and we always prefers before candidate joins our client's organization.
- Other Sources